Monday, July 30, 2012

Doggy Tales -- Let's Have Fun!

Doggy Tales - Caption Me This!

I've decided to do things a bit differently regarding Doggy Tales. We've had so much fun before with coming up with crazy, clever, and cute captions, that I'm going to make that a new feature!

Please send along adorable, amusing, or downright bizarre photos that you have of your pet. We'll all add our own thoughts as to what these amazing animals might be trying to say to our unique human species!

The winning caption will be chosen by my most patient hubby, and they'll receive a...*drum roll, please*...caption-winning trophy to be displayed on their site/blog!

How cool is that?

And, oh yes, if anyone has a delightful, heartwarming story to share with our readers, by all means submit it! Those are always welcome!

So, come on. Who's first to caption the photo below?



*******************************************

REMEMBER: Doggy Tales is Reader Contributed. If you have, or have had, a finned, feathered, or furry friend you were fortunate enough to share your life with, we want to hear about it! Leave a comment here with an addy where I can contact you, or click the FaceBook link on the right hand side and PM me. Your article will be featured in a future Monday segment.

8 comments:

laura thomas said...

Cute pic. My caption:
Enough with the baby talk, already!

Miss Mae said...

Oh, that's a good one! Thanks, Laura! :)

Laurean Brooks said...

"Okay, tell me when to say cheese."

Mickie Sherwood said...

Hi, MissMae, how about:

Hey, lady! Take your paws off me.

mickiesherwood.com

Miss Mae said...

Hi Mickie!

LOL, love it! :)

Miss Mae said...

The winner of the "Caption Me This!" award is...Mickie Sherwood!

Thanks to all for participating! :)

Mickie Sherwood said...

Hi, Miss Mae,

Yea! I won! And he's such a cutie.

Thanks.

AugieDoggy.com said...

I am SO bad at captions. And I really try--that's the sad part LOL