Sunday, January 6, 2013

Who? Me?

I was astonished to discover that an eBook cover I designed for author Celia Yeary was nominated for Best eBook Cover 2012 at the Preditors and Editors Poll. This is my first time being nominated as a cover designer, and I'm deeply humbled to whoever added this. Thank you so much!

I'd like to ask you, readers and friends, if you'd care to take a moment and vote on Texas Promise.






If you truly believe this cover deserves to win, then click on this link at Preditors and Editors, scroll down the page (the listings are in alphabetical order), click the title and continue to scroll. You'll be asked to do a spam test and then give your name and email address. A confirmation email will be sent to that address, and you click the link once it arrives in your inbox. Preditors never spams anyone, or gives out your email information.

I thank you all for your help!

No comments: